Here at Indigo Dental, we are proud providers of ClearCorrect aligners to straighten teeth.
You may be wondering, why we choose to use ClearCorrect instead of the many other aligner systems on the market such as Invisalign, Smilelign, Clear Smile Aligner, Cfast SmileTru and many more!
Below are the top five reasons we think you should choose ClearCorrect clear aligner therapy for your orthodontic needs.
- ClearCorrect is comfortable. Because of the smooth, clear plastic they are made from, ClearCorrect aligners are super comfortable to wear! While traditional metal braces may rub or even cut the inside of your mouth, you will never have that kind of irritation with ClearCorrect. ClearCorrect aligners also do not put an uncomfortable amount of pressure on your teeth like the tightening of metal wires does. ClearCorrect aligners are designed to be completely comfortable to use — never worry about the discomfort of those metal pieces again!
- ClearCorrect is convenient. Aside from being incredibly comfortable, ClearCorrect is also amazingly convenient! Did you know that ClearCorrect aligners can be completely removed from your mouth at any time? Try that with traditional braces! They should also be removed for eating, drinking, and hygiene purposes. You can also remove them for special occasions. Your aligners are designed to never be in your way!Be very careful, however — ClearCorrect aligners need to be in your mouth for a vast majority of the day (about 22 hours a day is typically recommended) in order to create the best results. For optimum alignment efficacy, please remove your aligners only when necessary.
- ClearCorrect is fast. Did you know that ClearCorrect aligners are capable of creating dramatic results in only about 12 months?! That is HALF the time it takes for traditional metal braces to work their magic! Forego the two- or three-year commitment of traditional braces and opt for the solution that can help you get the same beautiful results quickly and effectively.
- ClearCorrect is clear. One of the best things about ClearCorrect is that it is, in fact, clear! Because they are made of a clear plastic material, the aligners are nearly invisible to the naked eye when they are in your mouth. Your peers likely won’t even notice that you are undergoing treatment. Get the orthodontic care you need without compromising your image as a good-looking, hardworking student or busy professional.
- ClearCorrect will help you get the results you need. Did we mention that ClearCorrect produces amazing results? ClearCorrect aligners, when used in the correct situation, are designed to produce the same high-quality orthodontic results as traditional braces. Like braces, they require the use of a retainer afterwards to make sure your beautiful results last.Do understand that ClearCorrect aligners are not for everyone — but they are a great option for many, many people and situations. For serious bite and alignment problems, traditional orthodontic care might be necessary. To find out if ClearCorrect is right for you, simply schedule a free consultation with our team!
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our team on 0113 263 2960, or send an email to [email protected]
Written by Dr Sanaa Kader, 11/08/2020